It can be used for computer water cooling system, solar […]
It can be used for computer water cooling system, solar fountain bai, desktop fountain, handicrafts, coffee machine, water dispenser, tea brewer, wine pourer, soilless culture, shower, bidet, tooth cleaner, water heater pressurization, water heating bed Mats, hot water circulation, swimming pool water circulation filtration, foot washing surf massage tub, surf massage bathtub, car cooling circulation system, oiler, humidifier, air conditioner, washing machine, medical equipment, cooling system, bathroom products. Mainly used for dishwashers, coffee pots, water dispensers, water pump shells can be made of special food-grade high temperature resistant materials, the water pump can continue to work normally 10
Degree above. Can reach food grade. The magnetic pump is a kind of non-contact torque transmission through magnetic transmission, so that the static seal replaces the dynamic seal, so that the pump is completely leak-free. Because the pump shaft and inner magnetic rotor are completely enclosed by the pump body and the isolating sleeve, the problem of "running, emitting, dripping and leaking" is completely solved, and the leakage of flammable, explosive, toxic and harmful media in the refining and chemical industry through the pump seal is eliminated. The potential safety hazards effectively ensure the physical and mental health and safe production of employees.
Compared with the motor-type DC brushless water pump, the magnetic pump has the following advantages:
1. The pump shaft changes from a dynamic seal to a closed static seal, completely avoiding medium leakage. It can be used both amphibiously and completely waterproof.
2. Independent lubrication and cooling water are not required, which reduces energy consumption.
3. It has low power consumption, high efficiency, and has a damping and vibration reduction effect, which reduces the impact of motor vibration on the pump and the impact on the motorDC Water Pumps Suppliers when the pump occurs cavitation vibration.
4. The rotor will slip on the ceramic shaft when overloaded, which will protect the motor and pump. 1. Prevent particles from entering
(1) Ferromagnetic impurities and particles are not allowed to enter the magnetic drive and bearing friction pairs;
(2) After transporting the medium that is easy to crystallize or precipitate, flush it in time (pour clean water into the pump cavity after stopping the pump, and drain it after 1 minute of operation) to ensure the service life of the sliding bearing;
(3) When transporting media containing solid particles, filter at the inlet of the pump flow pipe.
2. Prevent demagnetization
It should be operated under the specified temperature conditions, and the medium temperature is strictly prohibited from exceeding the standard. A platinum resistance temperature sensor can be installed on the outer surface of the magnetic pump isolation sleeve to detect the temperature rise in the annulus area, so as to alarm or shut down when the temperature exceeds the limit.
3. Prevent dry friction
Minimize the idle time. (1) The magnetic pump shaft is broken. The material used for the pump shaft of the CQB magnetic pump is 99% alumina porcelain. The main reason for the pump shaft to break is that the shaft is twisted due to the dry running of the pump and the dry grinding of the bearings. When the pump is disassembled and inspected, it can be seen that the bearings have been severely worn. The main way to prevent the pump from breaking is to avoid the dry running of the pump.
(2) The bearing of the magnetic pump is damaged. The bearing material of CQB magnetic drive pump is high-density carbon. If the pump is cut off or there are impurities in the pump, the bearing will be damaged. If the coaxiality between the inner and outer magnetic rotors of the cylindrical coupling is not guaranteed, it will directly affect the life of the bearing.
(3) The magnetic pump cannot pump liquid. The failure of the magnetic pump to pump liquid is the most common failure of the pump, and there are many reasons for it. Firstly, check whether the suction pipe of the pump is leaking, check whether the air in the suction pipe is discharged, whether the amount of liquid filled in the magnetic pump is sufficient, whether there is debris in the suction pipe, and whether the pump is reverse (Especially after the motor is changed or the power supply line is overhauled), also pay attention to whether the suction height of the pump is too high. If you still cannot solve the problem through the above inspections, you can disassemble the pump and check to see if the pump shaft is broken. You should also check whether the moving and static rings of the pump are intact, and whether the entire rotor can move a little axially. If the axial movement is difficult, check whether the carbon bearing is too tightly combined with the pump shaft.
It is worth noting that the magnetic drive pump has been repaired several times and no problems can be found. It should be noted that the magnetic coupling is working properly. Bearings, inner magnetic rotors and spacers all generate heat during operation, which will increase the operating temperature, on the one hand, reduce the transmitted power, on the other hand, it will cause a lot of trouble for the magnetic pump that transports easily vaporized liquid. The power transmitted by the magnetic steel is a continuous decline curve with the increase of temperature. Generally, below the working limit temperature of the magnetic steel, the reduction of its transmission capacity is reversible, and it is irreversible above the limit temperature, that is, the magnetic steel is cooled. Later, the lost delivery capacity can no longer be restored. Under special circumstances, when the magnetic coupling slips (out of step), the eddy current heat in the spacer will increase sharply and the temperature will rise sharply. If it is not handled in time, it will cause the magnetic steel to demagnetize and cause the magnetic coupling to fail. Therefore, the magnetic pump should be designed with a reliable cooling system. For the medium that is not easy to vaporize, the cooling circulation system usually draws the liquid flow from the outlet of the impeller or the pump, and returns to the suction port through the bearing and the magnetic transmission part. For the medium that is easy to vaporize, a heat exchanger should be added or the liquid flow should be led out of the pump. The storage tank should avoid heat returning to the suction port. For media with solid or ferromagnetic impurities, consider filtering, and for high temperature media, consider cooling to ensure that the magnetic coupling does not exceed the operating limit temperature.
When considering whether the rotation speed is sufficient, first check whether the rotation speed of the motor itself is normal, which can be measured with a tachometer. When the rotation speed of the motor is normal, consider whether there will be slippage of the magnetic coupling.
(4) Insufficient head. The reasons for this failure are: there is air in the conveying medium, the impeller is damaged, the speed is not enough, the specific gravity of the conveying liquid is too large, and the flow is too large.
(5) Insufficient flow. The main reasons for insufficient flow are: impeller damage, insufficient speed, excessive lift, and clogging of debris in the pipe, etc.